Fitted with four (4) UHF antenna ports and designed for easy integration into enterprise applications such as warehouses and supply chains, emergency medical services, mobile asset management, and construction and sheltered outdoor uses. IZAR is ideal for customers who need to implement a high-performing RFID system while minimizing engineering costs, since it is ready to use out-of-the-box.
Small and low profile, IZAR is an all-in-one unit with onboard processor, DDR memory, and removable flash storage port. It runs Linux operating system and combined with ThingMagic Mercury API, offers unparalleled flexibility in custom design programming.
It’s easily configurable via web interface where users can view status, upgrade firmware, run diagnostics and test scan (optional RAINstream configures via web interface). It has a max range of 30 ft (10 m), adjustable RF output range (0 dBm to +31.5 dBm) and it supports the EPC Gen2V2 and ISO 18000-63 standard, reading tags at a rate of 750 tags/sec.
Multiple data interfaces including: Ethernet, Micro SD, USB Type A (accessory port), USB Type B (client console, memory stick port), and 12 GPIO pins; support for wireless via 3rd party accessories is available.
ThingMagic IZAR is further customizable: optional RFID protocols are supported such as AEI ATA (read-only), IP-X (read-only) and ISO 18000-6B; optional RAINstream support which allows transfer of tag data directly to backend systems using one or more several alternative protocols.
Features and Benefits
- Built on proven ThingMagic® technology
- User-friendly web interface
- Customizable and flexible with ThingMagic® Universal Reader Assistant and Mercury API
- RAINStream Technology for seamless integration with backend data systems
- Inventory management: automatically track mobile assets in the healthcare facility
- Surgical tools tracking: track surgical tools at the cart, tray or item level, ensure kits are filled out properly and maintain sterilization records for tools