Based on the proven ThingMagic Nano module, and with industry standard RAIN Communication Interface (RCI), the Elara supports pre-loaded autonomous workflows covering the most common use cases, so no RFID expertise is required to setup and operate the unit.
RCI, the newest in developer-friendly interfaces, allows for unique customization for application designers beyond the standard workflows without the reliance on software development kits (SDKs). A self-contained form factor constructed of health industry grade plastic encloses the reader module, antenna and processor, all that is needed to setup and get started, with a USB interface standard, customizable to RS-232 interface.
It has a max range of 6 ft (2 m) with USB power source, and it supports the EPC Gen2V2 and ISO 18000-63 standard, reading tags at a rate of 65 tags/sec.
Features and Benefits
- Built around proven ThingMagic technology
- ARM based Cortex-M4 architecture and integrated antenna with read range up to 2 meters
- Standard USB interface with keyboard emulation and bi-directional COM interface capability
- Enclosure made of healthcare plastics
- Pre-loaded autonomous workflows simplify integration, and enable software-free operation
- RAIN Communication Interface supports RAIN RFID technology standards
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2V2 Protocol (ISO 18000-63)
Product Specific Applications
- Medical equipment for healthcare and pharmaceutical Industries
- Manufacturing work in progress, kit assembly and returns processing stations
- Tag commissioning stations
- Hospitality and event registration
- Retail point of sales
- Document tracking