The Remora2 is powered by 2 x D Cell Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC) batteries for super long battery life. LTC batteries also offer continued operation in extreme temperatures.
The Remora 2 is PACKED with technology and features to provide superior tracking performance.
- Up to 10 years of battery life at once daily GPS location and 5 years once hourly
- IP67 Rugged weather-proof housing
- Bluetooth® v5
- Battery Meter
- Magnetic Tamper detect
- Easy installation
Bluetooth 5.0 Gateway
- The Remora2 features concurrent GPS/GLONASS and Bluetooth 5.0, enabling local communication with other tagged assets.
- The Remora2 can be mounted or wired into high-value assets, or concealed on a work site.
- Bluetooth Tags are then placed on lower-valued assets, like pallets, stocks and tools.
- The gateway device reports a collection of information about the tag and sends to Telematics Guru or third-party tracking platform
Weatherproof & Rugged Housing
- Waterproof and dust resistant IP67 rated housing ensures the device can withstand fine dust, high-pressure spray, submersion for 30 mins in 1 metre of water, and extreme temperatures.
- Engineered with UV resistant polycarbonate and new ultra-rugged nylon glass available for superior strength.
- Magnetic Anti-Tamper Detect + Easy installation with multiple fastening options for magnets, screws, bolts, cable ties, or rivets.
Movement Based Tracking Technology
- The Remora2 features a 3D Accelerometer used for Smart Adaptive Tracking algorithms.
- The Remora2 “sleeps” in an extremely low power state until woken by the accelerometer. Once woken, it checks for GPS and log position updates.
- Benefits of this technology include: Substantially increased battery life, enhanced positioning accuracy, optimised data use and data collection, timely movement alerts, and much more.
Track & Monitor Remotely
With our over-the-air Device Management Server and Telematics Guru Tracking Software, remotely monitoring and tracking your assets is made simple.
Remotely monitor all of your assets in one place, on desktop or via our mobile app.
Already have tracking software or an ERP? Our devices also integrate with existing platforms.